Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2011

My first "Parent's Not Home Party"

Hey this is Bella! This week I hosted my first ever "Parent's Not Home Party" and it turned out great! My Mommy and Daddy had to go away for work so I got my Nana, Pop and 5 of my cousins to come over and spend the night with me. My Aunt Re also came over to join in the fun. I showed them all my cool toys, took them over to the Gaylord to see my favorite water fountain show and also went walking on the pier to show them the beautiful sunset. I hope they will all come back and spend the night again soon. I missed Mommy and Daddy but also had a lot of fun with my cousins! Here are some pictures Nana took from their visit:



Sharing my activity gym with Mary Kate and Jack






Showing Elise and Caroline the best place to sit and watch the water show!




My silly cousins dancing to entertain me, little do they know I have some moves!




Caroline vs. me on who can do tummy time longer!




My oldest cousin, Elise, chilling with me at water show!




They were trying to get me to smile, haha!




Telling them all about the National Harbor Sunset!




Enjoying the sunset!




I told Elise and Caroline they could give me a bath!




















No comments:

Post a Comment