Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there! Especially, to my mom and Fran's mom. Bella wanted to make sure I gave a shout out to her Mimi and Nana. Becoming a Mother makes you realize all the hard work it takes to be a parent and just how much your parents have done for you and are still doing for you and that they love you unconditionally. It is amazing how much you can love someone so precious! I loved her before she even got here, but once you hold that baby in your arms, nothing else matters. Fran and I are truly blessed to be parents to this beautiful baby girl and just spending time with her is the best Mother's Day present ever! However, I must give a shout out to Fran for feeding Miss Bella when she woke up at 7:30 this morning so mommy could sleep in. Also, Fran and Bella made me breakfast!! Bella is sending mommy to get a massage at 12:30 and I am soooo excited! She is the best!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend so far. Yesterday we went to Annapolis to see Uncle Dan, Aunt JoJo and Cousins Julius and Naomi. We walked around the Naval Academy and went to get Ice Cream. Last night Fran and I took Bella for a walk around the Harbor. We are so lucky to live in such a cool place. There is constant entertainment. Bella's favorite new place is the Gaylord Resort. She loves to sit on her Daddy's lap and watch the water fountain show. If any of you have seen the Bellagio fountains, it is like that, but on a much much smaller scale. For her it is amazing though. We then took some pictures out by the water! Bella went to sleep and mommy and daddy had some adult beverages and started watching the show Voice on Demand. We are addicted and like it better than idol.

Anyways, I hope everyone has an amazing mother's day!
Wearing my Sun Hat around the Naval Academy, it was bright!

My cute little dress Aunt Chels and Uncle Jer gave me...I wanted to eat it!

I am really loving to stand up with mommy and daddy's help. I have some strong legs!

Watching the fountain show with Daddy!

My favorite place to sit and watch the show!

I just thought this was a sweet picture...she kept grabbing on to Fran's hand.

Here is a picture of Bella's favorite entertainment!

Mommy and Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment