Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone. So on Sunday Miss Bella was running a little fever for the first time, scary. It went away on Sunday and then came back on Monday, so I called the doctor. They wanted me to bring her in, just because the only accurate way they say to take baby's temperature is rectally. I was not about to do that, haha. Anyway, I took her in and she was fine. They checked her all out and they said just to check her temp and if got to 100.4 to give her some tylenol and go from there. While we were there, she got weighed and she is 16 lbs. 8 oz! WOW!! Our Bella is growing so fast! So I took a picture of her that day while she was doing raspberries, her most favorite thing to do, and she just looked super chubby so I had to share! She may be mad I posted this one, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment