Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bella's 2nd Attempt in the Pool

So as I said in my earlier post, we were going to try the pool again today. Well...SUCCESS! Bella loved it. This time I kind of sprinkled some of the water on her legs to get her used to it (duh, good job mom, why didn't you try that yesterday??). After a few minutes of that, I lowered her in the pool and she loved it, didn't cry once, well until she was bored with it, haha. We played in the pool for quite some time and then we went and relaxed with some of my friends on the chairs. Needless to say after swimming and watching the kids play in the pool, Bella was tired, so she feel right to sleep in my lap. I put her back in the stroller and she just looked so uncomfortable, so I laid her in my chair and she took a nice little nap! We look forward to many more pool days together! Here are some pictures to document her 2nd try at the pool!






No comments:

Post a Comment