Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend

This weekend we just kind of hung around the Harbor. Friday we stayed up late to watch the Gamecocks play and oh what a game. I wanted to go to sleep so bad, but I couldn't stop watching the game, it was awesome. We can't wait to watch the Gamecocks in the finals! Saturday Daddy had to go away to Ohio so me and Bella stayed home. I was supposed to go to NC to see my friend Julia get married. However, since Daddy had to go away for work I couldn't go. I have seen some pictures and Julia was a beautiful bride!! I wish her and Zach the best. Since I was here I was able to go to my friend Lindsay's bridal shower. We had a good time, it was Bella's first girls party. She had fun and got all dressed up. That evening we went over to my cousin Melissa's house and hung out. We played cards, hung out with Aunt Frances who was visiting and ate some delicious shrimp and grits.

On Sunday we got the best visitors! Aunt Dee, Uncle Chris and Bella's cousins Brooke, Jason, and Morgan came to visit. Morgan is only 6 weeks younger than Bella. Chris and Dee are moving to Iowa, so before they moved they are taking a little time to visit with family. We are so glad they stopped in to see us. We had a great time. The kids enjoyed swimming at our pool. Sunday night Aunt Dee and I had mommy's night out. We enjoyed a quick dinner and then headed over to see Wicked at the Kennedy center. It was AWESOME!! I have wanted to see if for years and never have. I would love to go again. Now I feel like I need to watch Wizard of Oz to see how all the pieces fit together. I highly recommend everyone to see Wicked!
Napping outside on Daddy's lap while we were swinging

All dressed up for Lindsay's bridal shower

Saturday night with my cousins Griffen and Audrey Anna

Snuggling with my cousin Brooke

I love Brooke!


No comments:

Post a Comment