Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 Year Anniversary!

Last Thursday was our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4 years. We are having so much fun together, even more now that we have Bella in our lives! We honestly can't remember our lives without her. Actually it was on our anniversary last year that we found out I was pregnant, so it is even more of a special day now.

Unfortunately, I was out of town for work on our anniversary, but I wanted to do something to let Fran know I was thinking about him since I was missing our special day. He has a favorite pizza place over by his office, so I had my girlfriend go and pick up a pizza for him and put it on his desk. He was having a super busy day, so I knew that he would not be taking the time to eat lunch. When I called the pizza place they said "do you want us to make the pizza in the shape of a heart?" and I was like "YES!!". So anyway they created the cutest pizza and on the box I had my friend print a picture of Bella with a little note. Fran was very suprised and really enjoyed the pizza! I was supposed to get in to DC that evening at 7:30, but after sitting on the runway for 2 hours in Nashville, I didn't get home until 11:30, so we didn't get to even celebrate with a late dinner. However, Fran suprised me with a Saturday date to see Rascal Flatts! We had the best time and really enjoyed ourselves. We had a great anniversary and we can't wait for many more!

The pizza, LOL!

Rascal Flatts!

We were so close to the stage!

Our awesome view!

Cute Joe Don, he is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment