Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 27, 2011

Fathers Day

I know this is a little late, but needed to do a post about Father's Day. We spent father's day up in PA! Bella's Pop has been having some back problems so we wanted to go up to spend some time with him. Bella also got to go swimming and hang out with her cousins! Before we left, we had some special time with Daddy. Bella got her Daddy a few presents and a sweet card that we opened before we left. Bella is so lucky to have the best Daddy in the world. He is so good with her and loves Bella sooooo much. I think if he could he would be a stay at home Daddy so he could be with his girl all the time. It was very fun to celebrate Fran's first father's day. I am truly so lucky to have him as my husband, but more importantly as Bella's Daddy! She is one blessed little girl. We look forward to many more Father's Days!
Hanging at pool with Daddy...he is wearing shirt I got him!

Special Cuddle time with Daddy

The new exersaucer my cousins helped put together for me!

Hanging with my cousin Caroline
Hanging with my cousin Elise

Jack and Caroline entertaining me during tummy time

Miss Blue Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment