Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 Months

Again, sorry for the delay, but Bella turned 4 months old on June 9th! I can't believe it. She is such a joy to be around. She is really starting to develop her own little personality. Bella really enjoys talking, smiling and laughing. She also wants to chew on everything in sight! I don't really have her stats for you, as Daddy took her for her appointment, because Mommy was out of town for work, and he forgot! LOL! Oh well, next time! He did remember that the doctor said we could start her on rice cereal and some solids. The doctor said you would know if she was ready for solids if she is now watching us while we eat, and the answer to that is yes! She definitely watches me when I eat like "mom can I have some." It's funny! So I will keep you posted on that adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment