Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bella's First Easter

We had a wonderful Easter, especially since it was Bella's first one ever! We are just so blessed to have this little angel in our life. We love her so much!! We spent the weekend in Pennsylvania and had a great time. Mommy and Daddy started off the weekend by going to the Flyers game on Friday night. They didn't win, but it was such a fun game. Good news, they won tonight and now move on to the next round of playoffs, woo hoo! Saturday we spent the day playing with all the cousins, dying eggs and making yummy stomboli. We had some serious games of baseball going on in the backyard. My nephew struck me out twice, he is awesome. That evening we enjoyed a nice cookout. After much peer pressure from my sister-in-laws, one in particular (you know who you are) I went out with the adults to hear a band play. It was really fun, it was the guy who was the lead from Blues Traveler and his new band. He played some of the old Blue's Traveler songs. Sunday everyone went to church and then we headed over to our Grandparent's (Bella's Great Grandparent's) house for lunch. We got to visit with some of our aunts and other cousins. After our visit there, it was back to Exton to cheer on the Flyers and eat some pizza! Here are a bunch of pictures from our Easter weekend. And please accept my apology as these pictures are all out of order. We all hope everyone had a great Easter!!

I really wanted to eat my Easter Dress!

Easter evening...I was so tired
Bella with her Great Grandparents

Me and some of my fabulous sister-in-laws!

All snuggled up with Great Grandma Welch

Our family Easter pic! Notice Bella has on shoes for the first time!

Hanging with my Aunt Re

All Dressed up for Easter

My first Easter Basket, the bunny must know my parents are Phillies fans!

So as you can see Bella was not happy with us about this picture, haha!

Bella and all her cousin's easter baskets!

Playing with Cousin Drew and Caroline

Our little Bunny!!

I had fun dressing her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment