Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back to work

So unfortunately after enjoying so much time with my sweet baby girl over the past couple months, I had to go back to work this week! I was very sad about not spending the whole day with Bella, but it is also going to be nice to get in a routine again and stuff. I am not going to lie, it has been really hard. I have shed many tears. This morning I cried before I took her and after I dropped her off, how pathetic, haha. Hopefully, it will get easier and easier. The best part of the day was when I picked her up, she smiled at me! So melted my heart. Here are a few pictures from stuff we did this week together!
Believe it or not it was 80 degrees in Washington on Monday, so we took a long walk in the stoller. I put her sun hat on her!
After Bath time, we decided to put her robe and slippers on that Miss Kellen gave her. She was already mad because she was cold, so this just added to it, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment