Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bumbo and Hip Hop Abs

So I decided today that I would try Bella in the Bumbo, since she is doing a pretty good job of holding her head up. She did okay, but I think we have a few more weeks until she is fully bumbo ready. However, I did capture a picture because she looked super cute in it!
I decided today that I would start working out again! Since Daddy finished Insanity by Shaun T, I decided I would start Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T. Since my mom is in town this week to help me and visit, I thought this would be a good week to start my new workout. It is really fun, it's just like you are dancing with the girls on a big night out. The funniest part is that Bella was in her swing while I was doing the workout and she watched the whole time. She was like staring me down. Either she was thoroughly entertained or she thinks I am crazy and a bad dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment