Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tummy Time Video and More Fun Stuff!

So I took a video this week of Bella doing tummy time and it turned out great. For some reason I couldn't upload it to the blog so I did a private you tube video. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCftpBkIzHs

Last week while daddy was gone, I took Bella to get her pictures made. Needless to say she was not that interested in getting all these pictures taken, but she did okay. I got her to sleep for most of the pictures, which was great. The photographer did a really good job! Now I am trying to pick which one to use for her announcement. Please check out her pictures and let me know what you think. Once you click on the website go to the Clients section at the top and the password is bella17. Here is the website: www.kerryharrison.net

Other fun stuff, I am starting to like my paci more and more! It soothes me when I am kind of fussy and sometimes I fall asleep with it too. Lately I have been holding it in my mouth with my hands! I included a picture of Bella holding her Paci!

Today we went to the Fairmont in DC to visit our out of town guests. Our friends Meredith and Clint had a baby girl about 4 months ago. Her name is Elle and she is so very cute! We went and hung out with them for a little while today while they were in town. Of course I slept the whole time, haha! I included a picture of Elle! She is too precious!

Bella got a package today from her Papa! He sent her the cutest little onesie and the most adorable pair of shoes! We can wait to try them on her. I included pictures of these cute little gifts. Thanks Papa!!
Holding my paci!

My friend Elle

Cutest onesie from Papa!

Cutest shoes from Papa!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I love love her pictures. They are all so precious. I think my fav is #5. I hope you get some extras so you can send me one :)

    ReplyDelete