Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Time with the Exton Person Family

This week Bella and I loaded up our new car and headed to Exton, PA to spend time with family while Daddy is away in Russia. Miss Bella slept the whole car ride, she was an angel! We are having a great time here in Exton with Nana, Pop, Uncle Andy and her 5 cousins. The kids just love her and always want to hold her. I think Jack is the most in love with her. He always asks, "Where's Bella?" "Can she play with me?" "I want to show her my action figures." It's so cute when he holds her, he just stares at her, haha.

Being up here has been so much fun. Bella has certainly being spoiled with all the love and affection. Aunt Lynne came to visit us last night! She brought Bella such cute outfits! We also drove to Springfield yesterday to visit with Bella's Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather. It was so special to see them with her!

I am really enjoying being here with family, as we miss Daddy, but thanks to being here we are always doing something and the week is going by pretty quickly. I try and send Daddy pictures everyday of his little girl and he loves it.

So Monday was a big day! Ashley and Greg found out they are having a little boy, I am so excited. I told Ashley and Greg that Bella and their baby boy will be having an arranged marriage, lol. Can't wait for him to get here! Also other exciting news, Tracy and Dennis welcomed their baby girl into the world on Monday! Her name is Kylie and she was 8 lbs. 4 oz. I can't wait to meet her. Her and Bella will be best buds!

Here are some photos from our week so far, I have more to post when I get home.

Bella with her cousins


Bella with her Uncle Andy

Bella with Jack!




No comments:

Post a Comment