Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New video and other stuff!

So first things first, Bella loves her sleep! This morning she ate about 6 AM and we went back to sleep for a few hours. I decided to scoop her up and let her sleep with me in the bed. Well needless to say when I tried to wake her up for her 9 AM feeding, Miss Priss was not having it. I tried everything to wake this sleepy head up. I was undressing her, tickling her feet, kissing on her and she was just like whatever I am still sleeping mommy. Finally after about 15 minutes she decided she would get her cute butt up! So the picture below is of her all comfy in our bed!

Also, this morning I did another video of Bella while she was doing tummy time. This time Bella decided she wanted to roll over, too funny! Here is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6MUbCjzJ_w

Other fun stuff, she is really starting to like her pacifier! The cutest thing ever is when she is holding on to it. So I caught a picture of her below holding her paci. She also loves to lay with daddy. This weekend they watched some of the basketball tournament together. Bella kind of dozed off. She doesn't care anymore about the tournament since her mommy's team, Wofford, lost : (

Uncle Joe and Aunt Liz came to visit with us on Sunday night. Aunt Liz made a delicious dinner! Got a great picture of Uncle Joe holding Bella.

Please don't wake me up!

TV time with Daddy

Holding my Paci!

Hanging out with my Uncle Joe

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that first picture. She definately takes after her Mom and Mimi. I remember when I was little I would be awake for like 2 hours before y'all woke up...haha. Cant wait to see her soon!

    ReplyDelete