Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daddy's Home!

After a long 6 days, Daddy is home! We missed him very much, but sent pictures everyday so he could see his growing baby girl. Of course, once Daddy got home, it was back to being spoiled for Bella. Her favorite place to sleep is on Daddy's chest, so therefore she has been spending several of her naps there already.

Daddy brought us some really cool gifts from Russia and Finland. Daddy brought Bella some Babushka dolls. These dolls are very popular in Russia and now we have some in her nursery. They are made of wood and hand painted. Bella is going to love playing with them when she get's bigger! For Mommy, Daddy went to a store called Merimekko in Helinski, Finland. Apparently, this store was made famous by Jackie O. So Daddy brought me a very cool dress that definitely looks like something Jackie O would wear. I also got a really cool handbag. I am so excited to wear the dress this spring. I had to post about this dress because it is my first new outfit that is not maternity! YAY!!

I also wanted to send a congratulations to our friends Charlotte and Matt! They got engaged this week and we could not be more excited for them! We are very much looking forward to their special day!

My favorite place to nap!

Bella's Babushka dolls!

My new dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment