Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time for Solids!

So as you know from previous posts, we started Bella on Rice Cereal a couple weeks ago. The doctor told us we could go ahead and introduce some solids as well, so we decided to start on that project! I decided that I wanted to make all of Bella's foods myself, so I had to order a baby food maker. I decided to order the Baby Bullet. It was a really good deal and came with all sorts of cool accessories. So once I got the Baby Bullet, I went and picked up some fresh produce on my way home from a meeting in DE. I decided I would start Bella with some yellow squash. It was so easy to make and I have some in the freezer to feed her later. It makes a bunch! So at first Bella kind of made a funny face, which I captured below, but then she couldn't get enough of it!
My new toy!
Her funny "What is this?" face

Give me more please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment