Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

5 Months!

Believe it or not Miss Bella is 5 months old today! I can't believe it, she is almost half a year old, wow time flies. We fall more in love with her everyday. She is really starting to get a personality and she is too funny. Bella loves to smile and laugh. She also is really starting to understand how to "play". She loves her toys now. Anything she can chew on especially! In fact lately, her foot is her cheapest toy! When I change her diaper now all she wants is one of her feet in her mouth. It's great when I am cleaning her and stuff, but not when I am trying to put a new diaper on, haha. Bella also really wants to sit up now. It's so funny, she will be laying down and try her best to use her strength to sit up...little does she know, she is not quite there yet. However, I think she will be sitting up very soon. Her latest thing with tummy time, is that she wants to crawl. We put toys out of her reach and she wants to get them. She will put her face down and stick her little tush up in the air and try to move her legs and she does quite a good job with that! I am not sure if I am ready to be chasing a crawling baby around. Bella is really enjoying rice cereal and her first vegetable of squash. She just can't seem to get enough. Next I am going to try sweet potatoes, then maybe green peas, yummy! Not too much else going on, we are just enjoying our summer and swimming in the pool. We are going to go to SC next weekend, we can't wait! Bella is going to fly for the first time, yikes! Wish us luck. I have tried to plan ticket around her feeding times. Apparently if the baby is sucking on something, it helps with the ears as the plane takes off and descends. We shall see. I can't wait to see my family and friends. I am especially excited to see my BF Ashley and her precious baby belly! Baby Hampton is not due until July 27th, but I told her we are walking every night I am home and that little boy is going to come out when I am there!!! Bella said so too. Fingers crossed! Until then, here are some of Bella's 5 month pics!


One Happy 5 Month old!

She was either smiling or blowing raspberries like in this picture!


Bella loves sticking out her tongue!











No comments:

Post a Comment