Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July Weekend! Bella got a special visit from her Mimi and Grandaddy Harry! Bella got spoiled basically, haha. We went out to eat, cooked lot's of yummy foods, went walking around, and watched the fireworks on Saturday and Sunday night! I even tried paddle boarding on the Potomac, which was so fun. It wasn't as hard as I thought and would love to try it again! I will have to get Mimi to send her pictures to me since my camera was dead until I got new batteries on Monday, oops! Here are some pictures from their weekend visit:
My new favorite sport!
Swimming at the pool

Too cool for my shades

One of her many 4th of July outfits

I had to dress her for the occasion!

On Monday, Fran, Bella and I spent the day relaxing out on our porch listening to music. Bella fell sound asleep in the big chair on our porch, it was too cute. I put umbrella over her and also a fan near her, as it was hot! She took a good long nap. Later that afternoon we packed up and headed over to the White House for the 4th of July festivities and fireworks. Bella was such a good girl. Once we got there we laid our blanked down and claimed our spot for the fireworks! We then walked around for quite a bit just checking everything out and taking pictures. Finally around 8:30 we fed Bella her bottle and she fell right to sleep in her stroller. Train had just started to play and she didn't even budge, haha. Train was awesome though! They played 2 of my favorites "Marry Me" and "Hey Soul Sister". It was awesome! Literally about 30 seconds before the fireworks started Bella woke up and she watched the whole thing. It was super loud but she loved every second. It was so cute! Here are some pictures we took:

Little Family Picture
Bella Laughing with her Daddy

Me and Bella

Bella posing with George Washington, one of the National's Racing Presidents

Sitting on the lawn with Mommy

Another little family picture

Train

Bella sleeping during Train, haha

On Daddy's shoulders to watch Fireworks

I should point out our latest hair issue in the picture, as you can tell, she has almost lost a whole section of hair on her left hand side, it's so pitiful, it's like we took a razor to her poor little head!

Such a sweet picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment