Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 23, 2011

South Carolina Baby Shower

Well this post is long overdue, but better late than never right. My family and friends in SC gave me a baby shower on December 18th in Columbia. Mama Tanner had the shower at her house and it was such a nice day! It was exta pretty because it was Christmas time and they had great decorations! The food was delicious and I had so many great friends and family come. I had friends drive rather far to attend the shower, so it mean't alot to me. Fran, Bella and I are truly blessed with the best friends and family anyone could ask for. A special thank you to all the hostesses who put this awesome shower together: Patsy, Shannon, Ashley, Tina, Natasha, Christa, and Melanie! It was such a nice time to catch up with friends and family and Miss Bella got sooo many nice things. Here are some pictures from that day:

Opening all the fun gifts

Christa, Whitney and I

Mom, me and the Tanner girls!


Yummy!! I hate like 3 servings of the chicken salad!

Pretty Decorations!





No comments:

Post a Comment