Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Family Visit from SC

Tina and Claire...she was being shy!
Mom and I at ICE

Big Ice Angel!


Fran and I at WH

I wanted to add another post from the weekend my family came up from SC. My mom, Tina, Claire, Aunt Frances and Aunt Kay all flew up for my baby shower, but also they stayed the weekend with us and we had a great time! They flew in on Thursday evening and right when they got here we headed over to the White House so Fran could show them where he works. We had a great time! After we got home, we ordered pizza and delicious guacamole from Rosa Mexicana. The next morning we walked over to see ICE. This year the ICE theme was the grinch. It was awesome! My little cousin Claire loved it, she must have gone down the ice slide like 3 times. One time she got stuck, like she couldn't slide, so she just laid down on the slide, it was hilarious! We then enjoyed lunch at Ketchup, well not sure I should say "enjoyed" because it was not that great. After we went shopping for a little bit and had hot chocolate, we headed out to Melissa's house to spend the night! We made a trip to Wegman's and got lot's of yummy food and drinks for dinner. My cousin Griffen and I sipped on Sparkling grape juice while everyone else enjoyed wine and champagne. Soon enough I will enjoy some myself! We had a great evening just hanging out and playing games. We also watched the Delaware Championship game, since Fran was there. Unfortunately, they lost, but we did get to see Fran on TV, it was funny! The next day the ladies were busy in the kitchen cooking up all the yummy food for the baby shower. We had a great time at the shower! It was perfect. Later that day we drove back over to our house and ordered chinese takeout from Grace's. It was delicious! That evening we looked at Bella's new stuff again and played the Wii. Claire was really good on the Wii Fit, the Yoga in particular! The next morning my family and Fran actually headed out of town, sad! I did enjoy time to rest though after a fun but tiring weekend!













No comments:

Post a Comment