Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving and 30 Week Update!

Okay sorry I haven't posted anything in forever, I am a slacker! So where should I begin?? So the weekend before we headed down to SC for Thanksgiving, I attended my friend Angie's baby shower. The picture below is of Angie and all her pregnant friends at the shower. Needless to say there were quite a few of us, so many of the non-pregnant girls said they were NOT drinking the water, haha! Angie had a great shower and she actually just had her precious baby girl, Adora, today! She came about 15 days early, she was ready! I hope to go by and visit with them tomorrow!

Since the shower, we also told friends and family what our little girl's name will be! Isabella Marie Person! We will call her Bella! So that has been fun actually talking to her and calling her by her real name, haha, not just baby girl!

We headed to SC for Thanksgiving and had a great time! I ate SO MUCH food, but how can anyone resist good southern cooking! Especially the red velvet cake my mom made for us, yummy! The picture below is of me on Thanksgiving day at the 29 week mark. Needless to say it was a hot thanksgiving and boots was probably not the best idea for that day. I managed to keep in tradition and wake up at 4 AM to go shopping on Black Friday! I think I did it because I knew it involved a trip to the Original House of Pancakes! Its the best!

To top of a wonderful thanksgiving weekend, our Gamecocks beat Clemson for the 2nd year in a row! I even won the football pool we did at the house, yay!

So today I had my 30 week appointment. Everything is looking good and right on track! Miss Bella is very active, kicking and moving, all the time. She must think my bladder is a soccer ball, because I have to pee all the time! My belly is measuring on track and I have gained 19 pounds so far, so I am doing good. I was worried after being in SC thanksgiving, I would have gained more than I should but we did good! My doctor was happy! So my next appointment is the week before Christmas, and then I will start going more often, as we get closer and closer to the lil ones arrival.

Good luck to the Gamecocks this weekend in the SEC Championship!!! We will be pulling for you here in DC!!

Thanksgiving Day...29 Weeks

Angie's Baby Shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment