Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It really is the most wonderful time of the year!! I love seeing all the Christmas decorations and listening to all the classic Christmas songs on XM 23 when I am driving around in my car. The harbor is all decorated and last night they had a special Christmas night with fireworks, Christmas music and some of the stores were offering special treats. Fran and I topped off our evening with some hot chocolate from Godiva, it is simply the best hot chocolate EVER!

So baby update, I am officially 31 weeks! I included picture from baby center below, thats shows what baby looks like. At this point the baby weighs between 2.5-3.5 lbs they say. And oh is she active, kicking me all the time, I love it! I am not so fond of the 3 AM kicks, as they have started to wake me up, but it's okay! I have my 32 week appointment this week and then I am headed home to SC for my first baby shower and for the holidays. I can't wait!!!

This past week I went to the White House Christmas Party and the Vice President's Christmas Party. Fran had to work during the WH party so I went with my friend Jillian and her boyfriend. We had a great time. The White House is so beautiful this time of year. I can't even count on two hands the number of trees they have in the house. They had a children's choir singing and they had some delicious food. I had 2 plates worth, 1 for me and 1 for Bella of course, haha! We also had our fair share of dessert, haha. I included some pictures below from the party.

I will try and post some more over the holidays! Until then, I hope everyone has a very happy holiday!!

It's Beau! (Well made of our pipe cleaners I think?)

Me and Lady Byrd

Jillian and I lounging in the library!


31 Weeks!!












No comments:

Post a Comment