Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 31, 2010

3D/4D Ultrasound

Okay sorry I have not blogged in a while! Things have been busy with the holidays. We were down in SC for the holidays and this whole week we have been working on Miss Bella's nursery! Pictures to come!

The weekend before I went home to SC I went to get the 3D/4D Ultrasound done so I could check in on little Bella. I went to my friend's place called Baby To Be, here is the website: www.babytobeimages.com It is the cutest little boutique where you can go and get the ultrasound done but also bring family and friends to join in the fun. She also has a photography studio as well. I plan on taking Bella there for some newborn pics when she is born!

So good news, Bella is not Breech at this point and she was ready for her pictures to be taken! She cooperated pretty well. She was a little stubborn. I even made sure to drink a nice sugary drink before we went so she would move some, but she did her own thing as usual. But anyway, it was amazing to see her and get some idea of what she looks like. She yawned a lot, guess she was tired. She also made a lot of funny faces. I can't wait to meet her in person, but until then here are a few of her pictures from that day.

Thanks Linda for having us at Baby To Be!! We had a blast and look forward to coming back!










No comments:

Post a Comment