Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We are having a baby!!

Fran and I found out on June 16th, our 3 year anniversary, that we were going to have a baby in February!! I had told Fran earlier that morning that I thought I was a couple weeks late and so that afternoon I took a pregnancy test. Sure enough there were two lines and I couldn't believe it! It just happened so fast and I hadn't really felt any different, so I honestly didn't believe the first test so I took another one. Sure enough the second test just proved the first one right. So that evening we went to The W Hotel in downtown DC to not only celebrate our 3 year anniversary but also our baby news! So needless to say the bottle of champagne that we ordered was only enjoyed by Fran, haha!

On July 8th I went in for my first ultrasound at George Washington Hospital. That is really when I believed it, when I saw the little baby on the monitor and heard the heart beat. It was amazing. According to the Ultrasound, our baby is due on February 17th, 2011.

So far the pregnancy has been great. I mean I have been really tired and have had some skin issues, but other than that no nausea or vomiting, so I really can't complain.

As far as this blog goes, I am new to all of this. I am not 100% sure how to work it yet, so hang in there with me. I am going to try and get better, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment