Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pennsylvania

This weekend we went to Pennsylvania to spend some time with Fran's family. We had a great time!! We laughed a lot and enjoyed some great weather. It was so cool outside that we grilled out 2 nights in a row and ate dinner outside. It was very nice to enjoy an evening that was not 100 degrees! I enjoyed spending time with my nieces and nephews. They are too precious for words!

I made my first trip to Babies R Us and didn't even know where to begin. Wanna talk about overwhelming?? So many different types of strollers, car seats, high chairs...I mean how to decide?? I glady welcome any feedback on the best baby products that are out there. Looks like I have some research to do, as far as which products are best and most safe, Yikes!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that you have a great week! Here are a few pictures from our weekend.
Mary Kate and I

Anne Marie and Caroline

Jack and I





No comments:

Post a Comment