Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

15 Week Appointment

Today we had our 15 week appointment with Dr. Bathgate at GW! We didn't do an ultrasound today but we were able to hear the heartbeat, which is always a relief. I always feel better hearing Baby P's heartbeat! Everything is going great so far. I have been feeling great and the tiredness has gone away somewhat. I am still having skin issues, ugh. And oddly enough I had to stop wearing my wedding ring because it was causing this awful reaction to my skin. Crazy the things that happen to your body. Other than those minor issues I have gained 3.5 pounds and all looks good.

We have our 20 week appointment at the end of September and we couldn't be more excited! Of course we have decided to find out the sex of the baby. We can hardly stand to wait any longer. I am so excited to find out so I can really start planning the nursery and also picking a fabulous name other than Baby P, haha!

So until then I will try to keep you posted on any other fun things going on here in DC!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Krystal and Fran,
    I'm so excited you started this Blog about my little "Person" I can't wait to see you both September 30th and meet my precious grandchild! Thank you for letting mr share in this joy! I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craft Said To Tell you she would enjoy all beverages until you are off the wagon! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I can't wait to start decorating our new baby's room!!! Love this blog... love you guys!! I am soooooooooooooo excited!!! Words can't explain how much.
    Love Tati

    ReplyDelete