Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hampton Brell Foster

On August 4th at 10:23 PM Hampton Brell Foster made his debut! After a rather long labor process for my best friend Ashley, her sweet little angel decided to make an appearance. I would also like to mention that August 4th was also Ashley's 30th Birthday. I told her it is definitely a birthday she will never forget and what a special gift to receive, the most special gift, a baby! Little Hampton is absolutely beautiful. He looks just like his mommy and has the cutest little nose! He weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 21.5 in. long! Hampton is quite a big boy. I got to hold him on Thursday and just didn't want to put him down. It makes me think back to when Bella was born and now she is 6 months old, yikes time flies! Ashley is doing great and I hope she has a very speedy recovery. She is going to make the best mommy. Greg is such a proud Daddy! He is going to have so much fun with his baby boy. I can't wait to see them all again soon. I will post pictures soon. We are in the mountains, so I don't have the best service. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment