Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Due Date

So today is our due date?? I think Miss Isabella Marie Person would like to wait a few more days if you ask me. She is enjoying being in my bellly I think, although I feel like she is running out of room in there. I mean seriously! So some people think she will come Sunday, lot's say Monday, which would be really cool since it is Valentine's Day! If she comes Tuesday she will share a birthday with her Uncle Andy and her Cousin Elise, so that would be fun as well. My dad would like her to come on the 19th, his birthday, but geez I don't know if I can go that much longer. I included a picture of us at 40 Weeks! Yikes big belly!

Fran and I treated today as any other day, I mean obvioulsy waiting for something to happen, but we went to the movies and dinner tonight. We saw Just Go With It. It was hilarious. You all must go see it. Then we went to dinner at this great restaurant that has brick oven pizza. We had a white proscuitto pizza and it was delicious!


So I started thinking about what we were up to this time last year and boy were we busy! We started our February with the Superbowl in Miami with our friends and had a blast. Fran's best friend played for the Saints, so that made the trip even sweeter since they won. Here is a picture of us on game day last year!


Shortly after the Superbowl, we headed to Vancouver, Canada for the Olympics! Vancouver is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Since Fran had to work most of the time, I would go and tour the city and walk around. I didn't go to any events, but it was just really neat to be in Vancouver with all of the excitement of the Olympics! This is a picture of me and our friend Ryan holding the torch. Someone happened to have it in the lobby of our hotel so they let us hold it and take a picture! So cool!

We have been truly blessed over this past year and we can't wait for the arrival of our baby girl! Her arrival will be more exciting than anything we have ever experienced I am sure!

So we are ready for you Miss Bella! You come out when you are ready. We love you!

Everyone have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day if I don't post before then!





No comments:

Post a Comment