Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

39 Week Update

Hey everyone! So I had my weekly appointment today and really nothing too exciting to report. I am 2 cm dilated, only 1 cm more than last week, so I guess that is better than nothing. Anyway, the doctor told me to come in next Tuesday as planned for my next appointment, unless of course Bella decides to come out and meet the world!! The doctor also asked me to schedule an NST and Ultrasound for next Tuesday as well. This is a non-stress test they will do to check in on the baby. Since I will be past due at that point they like to do this test to make sure the baby is healthy and not having any distress and that my amniotic fluid levels are good. If all is good, I will just continue on. If they are worried about anything or see any issues they will induce me. If all is good as I said before, I will continue on, but the doctor today said they probably wouldn't let me go past 41.5 weeks. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am hoping that Bella comes before next Tuesday. I am going to keep walking, sitting on my exercise ball, taking some warm baths and get Fran to rub the pressure points in my feet to try and help her out a little, haha. So until then we are just still on baby watch! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment