Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 1, 2010

Shopping and First Belly Pic!

21 Weeks

This outfit is for Daddy!

So sweet and soft!


Gotta have something with chocolate and pink!


Couldn't resist the green either!


Okay so this is for when she is 2 years old, but it was on sale, we couldn't resist!


Baby's first Polo dress! She takes after her mommy!

Look at the little feet part on this one...looks like shoes!

Well as you can probably assume, the moment I found out I was having a girl, shopping was on the brain! My mom is in town and so we went shopping just to take a look, haha! We found some really cute outfits and I wanted to share Baby Person's new clothes with you! Also, I included my first belly picture! Earlier this week, I was working a conference and notice people were starting to look at my belly with that questoining look of hmmmm....is she pregnant or did she just gain some lbs! So I guess that means it is time to share!

















1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!!! I love it!!! Oh by the way..I like any of the bedding with dots/circles and lots of pinkness! :) MISS YOU!--Joanne

    ReplyDelete