Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 30, 2010

25 Week Update

Hey everyone! So I am 25 weeks and counting! I had my 25 week check up this past Thursday. Everything seems to be great. My belly is measuring right on schedule and baby girl is still kicking up a storm. She is very active thats for sure! Baby is measuring about the size of a rutabaga this week, haha, a rutabaga, can't Baby Center come up with some other sort of comparison! Sometime between now and 28 weeks I have to go do the dreaded Glucose test, ugh. From what I have heard the sugary drink they give you is really gross. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

So news on the nursery, I have finally selected the crib bedding, which you can see below. I told myself I was not going to do pink but I found this bedding at Restoration Hardware and could not resist. It will go great with the furniture we are planning to put in that room and also the carpet that is in the babies room. Now I just need to get creative with curtains. I am going to see if someone will make for me!

Thursday evening I headed down to Williamsburg, VA for a 2 day Pediatric conference. I went back in time to the Colonial Period! If you have never been to Williamsburg, it is a really neat place, lot's of fun stuff to do. I stayed at the Williamsburg lodge and got to venture out a little bit to see the town. I definitely want to come back and spend some more time! I am heading home today to hopefully watch the SC game online and cheer on my Gamecocks. Fran and I may go see Saw 3D tonight, scary, but it's halloween, so it will be fun! Everyone have a nice halloween and Go GAMECOCKS!

Baby Bedding!!

Here is our little rutabaga, haha!

Shields Tavern where I had dinner last night, it was yummy colonial comfort food!


And yes I had some nice warm apple cider!!



Just a pic in Williamsburg, see they do dress up and everything!












No comments:

Post a Comment