Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Person's First SC Football Game!

So this weekend we went down to Columbia! We spent time with family and friends and went to the football game. Baby Person went to his/her first SC Football Game and boy was it a great one for him/her to go to. Mom made delicious breakfast biscuits for tailgating to start the day off right. It was a little hot, but we made it through the whole game. It may have been a little loud for Baby P, the stadium was crazy!! However, that did stop me from cheering and dancing to celebrate an excellent game!! We are so proud of the Gamecocks!! And this was just the first of many many games this baby will go to, haha! They are going to be born a Gamecock fan, there is just no choice in that matter, ha. I tried to take a picture of the scoreboard as you can see below, but it didn't really turn out, haha. Dad and I went shopping on Friday. We had fun! Dad is going to get Baby Person a Pack-in-Play, so we went to Babies-R-Us to look around. I think we definitely found the one we want to get, but now I am deciding on colors. The picture below is of the one I think I want. Also, when I got home from SC, I had my first Zulily purchase in the mail. You can see the outfit below, it's too cute, and can be for a boy or a girl, haha!

Final Score: 17-6 Carolina

First outfit purchased from Zulily!

Chicco Playard Dad is going to get Baby P!




No comments:

Post a Comment