Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 23, 2010

1 Week from Today!!



Okay so you are probably wondering what the pictures are. Well the first one is where I am today, 19 weeks. This is what the BabyCenter says the baby looks like as of today. Wow, seems like that baby looks really uncomfortable, guessing mine is as well, haha. But it is so amazing how fast the baby grows and I am almost half way there! The second picture is of an Heirloom tomato, which is also what the BabyCenter says about how big our baby is today. So instead of calling them baby girl or baby boy, I can just go with Baby Tomato for now, ha!
Next Thursday, 1 week from today, we find out if we are having a Lil Miss or Lil Mr.!!! We can't wait! I am so excited to start thinking more seriously about names and also planning nursery stuff, well and of course CLOTHES SHOPPING!!! YAY!
Until then, back to work and looking forward to the weekend. We will be tuned in to ESPN on Saturday night at 7:45 for the big game. GO GAMECOCKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Tomato..love it!!!!! I cant wait to find out if I have a niece or nephew :) Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete