Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Surprise for Daddy in Greece

This is Bella blogging here...My Daddy has been gone since last Monday, 6 days already and I miss him so much. So I decided that for his last stop in Greece I would surprise him with some pictures of me in his room. My mom's friends Ty and Katherine are over in Greece preparing for their arrival so they said they would help me. I sent them a picture of me holding a message for Daddy and Miss Katherine put them all over his room. He is going to be so surprised when he walks in his room today. And he better bring me a nice present back for doing this!

Here is picture I had Mommy take of me!

There I am!

And again...

And again...

And again...

I am all over his room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment