Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Visit from friends and other happenings

I think it is fair to say that fall is finally here! YAY! I love the fall, let's just hope it doesn't get too cold. So Bella is keeping us very busy these days, as she is very mobile! She is truly crawling (video t0 come) and loves to pull herself up to standing on anything she can find. It's so cute, but also keeps us busy watching her every move. I think this baby girl will be walking before we know it.

Last week we went and had lunch with Daddy at work. It was great to see Daddy during the day and also to see all of his fun co-workers. Here are a couple pictures of Bella playing around the office.
Climbing under the desk

Playing with Daddy


On Saturday we had a special visit from my friends Amy and Jack and their precious baby boy, Jacob! Jacob is 16 months, so about twice Bella's age exactly. I met Amy when I was living in Charlotte. She lived in my apartment complex when I first moved there and we have remained friends ever since. It was so great to see her and meet Jacob. He is so sweet. The babies had fun playing together at our lunch date. It was too cute!

Taking turns slapping their hands on the table, it was hilarious!

I think Jacob was a little scared of Bella's loud yelling, haha!

Also that same weekend, Fran and I took Bella to eat outside at our favorite pizza place. Fran dressed Bella so cute before we left! She had on her pretty red sweater and her cute USC sneakers! GO GAMECOCKS!

Ready for dinner!

As I mentioned earlier, Bella is so mobile these days! So we decided we needed something to contain her in our condo. If not, she is trying to pull stuff off shelves and I can't get anything done with her on the loose. So welcome to "Bella's World":

She loves it!!

We just throw her favorite toys in there and she is a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment