Bella's Age

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Love at first sight!

A couple weekends ago we headed home to SC for a big weekend! 3 big events! 1. Bella's Baptism, 2. The much anticipated Navy/SC game, and 3. Hampton and Bella's first meeting! I am going to blog about the first 2 in a minute, but for now I want to focus on Hampton and Bella. As you all know Ashley is my best friend and her baby Hampton is now 7 weeks old and I had not seen him since he was born! Ashley and I had already decided that Bella and Hampton would have an arranged marriage one day so we could not wait for them to meet each other! Needless to say it was hilarious! I don't think they knew what to think. I think Hampton was a bit terrified by his future wife to be as she is quite the mover and shaker these days. We had already ordered them matching outfits for their first photo shoot. The chair we took their picture in was the chair that Ashley and I used to take our pictures in too, so special! We had such a fun time with them. Ashley looks amazing and Hampton is just the cutest little boy ever!!

The 4 of us!

Gazing into each other's eyes

Bella making the first move, LOL!

1st Chair picture! There will be many more!
We told Bella to love the baby, notice her hand on his little head!

No comments:

Post a Comment